Shell Qatar Asset Auction July 22 – July 25 2019
Take part in Shell’s largest auction event ever – access over 3,500 unused surplus assets from Shell Qatar at cheaper prices through Requis.
Supported by major EPC contractor Worley, Requis is your online supply chain and commerce platform – built for supply chain professionals by supply chain and technology professionals.
We’ve just listed over 3,500 items of unused surplus material from Shell, including valves, pumps, instrumentation, electrical, fittings and flanges, compressors and plant hardware, which we’ll be auctioning off on Thursday July 25, 2019.
- Items for sale: valves, pumps, instrumentation, electrical, fittings and flanges, compressors, plant hardware and more
- Condition: unused, good condition
- Location: Doha, Qatar (physical address provided on request for inspections and asset load out)
- On-site inspection dates: Monday, July 15 to Thursday, July 18
- Auction opening date: Monday, July 22
- Auction closing date: Thursday July 25 at 7 PM Arabia Standard Time
- Load-out policy: Site will load free of charge. Buyers are responsible for adhering to all safety and PPE policies, securing the load and transport or export fees.
- Buyer fee: 0% – what you bid is what you pay (excluding any applicable sales taxes)
How to Submit Your Bids
If you’re interested in buying any of these assets, you can bid either online or in person.
Please submit your best and final offer in person at:
Esperanca Borges (Effie)
Executive Secretary, Worley
Level 10, Al Wosail Tower, Building No. 19
213 Majlis, Al Tawen Street, Zone 63 Onaiza
T: +974 4019 3455 M: 5597 1189 | GMT + 3
To schedule inspection or for any inquiries about the auction, please contact Ross McPherson via email at ross.mcpherson [at] worley.com or phone at +44 7736 941159